Skilled Hard Landscaper
WORKING FOR GARDEN CLUB LONDON
Garden Club London is an RHS Chelsea award-winning landscape design company based in Vauxhall, with our design and build teams bringing experience from the UK, Europe and abroad.
Our company promotes ingenuity and collaboration and ultimately strives to create a great working environment for all its employees.
We are looking for proactive staff members who are passionate about working in the industry and in delivering high quality landscapes.
If you think you’d enjoy working in an innovative and expanding company, get in touch!
- UK Driving license preferable
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Good level of spoken English
- Previous experience 2 years + in the following:
Paving, Decking, General carpentry, Artificial grass installation, Irrigation, Turfing, Fencing.
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and designers.
- You should also be able to supervise, train and motivate landscape assistants and apprentices.
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Healthcare and subsidised gym membership
- Quality work wear and tools/kit
- Ongoing training and development
- 28 days paid holiday rising by 1 day each year up to 33 days per year
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award winning team!