Garden Maintenance Manager
WORKING FOR GARDEN CLUB LONDON
Garden Club London are a multi-award winning garden design and build company based in Vauxhall. We are recruiting for a Garden Maintenance Manager to oversee our small maintenance team who exclusively look after the gardens that we have built and planted. This is a hands on roll initially dividing time between working in gardens to ensure high quality finishes, meeting clients and working in the office. This is a great opportunity for a motivated and articulate individual to join our team with excellent opportunities for growth and career development.
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience 5 year+
- Excellent knowledge of plant establishment and maintenance including pruning and pest control.
- Organised and pro-active with good operational planning
- First class customer service skills
- Be competent at administrative tasks including Excell, invoicing, ordering and scheduling
- Great communicator who can efficiently listen and has the ability to follow up to internal and external emails and queries
- UK driving license essential
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Have a recognised Horticultural qualification and ideally PA1/PA6a, CSCS Card however training will be given in some areas.
Excellent salary based on skills and experience
Vehicle and/or travelcard
Phone and Laptop
Private health insurance
KPI Bonus and profit sharing scheme
Up to 33 days holiday
To apply, please send us your CV and a portfolio of your work to email@example.com