Landscape Contracts Manager
WORKING FOR GARDEN CLUB LONDON
Garden Club London are a stand out multi-award winning garden design and build company based in Vauxhall. We are looking for an exceptionally motivated and committed landscape Contracts Manager to oversee our growing portfolio of Luxury commercial and High end residential landscaping contracts. This is an opportunity to really excel in your career and reap the rewards of being part of a quality and trust led business. Flexible working arrangements are available and the role is not affected by furlough with guaranteed salary. Most importantly you must be open and honest in your communication, reliable and driven to deliver exceptional results as part of a close knit, fun and ambitious team.
You will work closely with our garden designers, landscape architects and the Operations Manager to produce costing and logistics for creative designs that consistently translate into award winning gardens. Experience and confidence of estimating and project management in the landscape sector is essential. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious landscape professional to join one of the UK’s best garden design and build companies at an exciting time of growth with a career progression framework.
• Responsibility for the effective and efficient management of a variety of landscape projects, including urban garden schemes and roof- gardens establishing general landscape requirements for clients/designers/landscape architects;
• Conducting checks, CDM updates and Risk assessments for your designated projects.
• Accurately interpreting detailed plans and working drawings, including applications, planting schemes, construction details and specifications for the project as well as producing supporting documents using computer-aided design (CAD) packages or similar design software;
• Preparing proposals to clients, dealing with enquiries and negotiating any amendments to the final design or cost package.
• Matching the client’s wishes with knowledge of what will work best;
• Contacting and coordinating manufacturers and suppliers;
• Putting specialist works out to tender, selecting a contractor (mainly for larger projects or specialist works), and leading cross-functional teams;
• Making site visits at critical points
• Ensuring deadlines are met;
• Issuing Valuations and recording project finances on commercial projects
• Liaising with other professionals on the project;
• Monitoring and checking work on-site
- UK Driving license preferable
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Good level of spoken English
- Previous experience 3 years + in the following:
Estimating, Cost analysis, project management, Garden landscape specifications.
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and designers.
- You should also be able to supervise, train and motivate the landscape team.
- Exceptional salary negotiable depending on experience
- Healthcare and subsidised gym membership
- Quality work wear vehicle or travel card, phone, laptop
- Ongoing training and development
- Up to 33 days paid holiday (28 rising by 1 day each year up to 33 days per year)
- Profit sharing Scheme
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award winning team!