Working for Garden Club London
Garden Club London is a multi-award winning, fully accredited garden design and build company based in Vauxhall. Our reputation is built on service and a high level of craftsmanship.
Our garden designs all start with plants at the centre of the concept and we offer a tailored aftercare service exclusively to our design and build clients. For our gardeners, this means no repetitive outdoor cleaning or months of leaf blowing, we specialise in nurturing our clients gardens as little as often, carrying out additional planting, pruning, bulb planting and all round good horticulture with the occasional spruce up to keep our gardens looking their best.
To service and develop this growing area of the business we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced horticulturist to join our team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious horticulturist to drive excellence in a small but growing department and make your mark on our business. Previous show garden experience would be an advantage but not essential as you will be a key member of our planting team at RHS Flower Shows and help to execute a range of pop up garden installations throughout the year.
- Minimum of 3 years garden maintenance/soft landscape experience
- Excellent plant knowledge
- Clear and consistent communicator
- UK driving license
- National Diploma in Horticulture or equivalent
- Well organised and pro-active
- Experience of health and safety requirements and risk assessments
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Health Care and subsidised gym membership
- Profit Sharing Scheme
- Quality work wear and tools/kit
- Vehicle and company phone
- Ongoing training and development
- 28 days paid holiday rising by 1 day each year up to 33 days per year
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award winning team!