WORKING FOR GARDEN CLUB LONDON
Garden Club London are an award winning team creating beautiful gardens in and around London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and driven horticulturist to work on the maintenance and development of award winning and published gardens. This is a full time, permanent position that allows you to practice horticulture to a high standard working closely with top designers and clients.
At the heart of our company are our people who are driven to deliver exceptional levels of quality gardening and give our clients an enjoyable and exciting experience of garden design and maintenance. Our company promotes ingenuity and collaboration and ultimately strives to create a great working environment for all its employees.
We are looking for a proactive horticulturist who is passionate about working in the industry and in delivering high quality landscapes. Horticulturist applicants must have a proven track record at maintaining gardens to a high horticultural standard with excellent customer service and horticultural skills. Driving a company vehicle is preferred however not essential. Duties will include planting, pruning, training plants, lawn care, using a range of horticultural machinery and documenting garden notes and images to record progress. This position offers the opportunity to work on a range of projects including show gardens, residential and commercial roof gardens, podium landscapes and domestic gardens. This is a rewarding role with the opportunity to work with industry leading designers and career development.
If you think you’d enjoy working in an innovative and expanding company that rewards and continually develops employees, get in touch!
- UK Driving license preferable
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Good level of spoken English
- Previous experience 2 years + in the following:
Pruning, pest & disease control, Planting, Irrigation, Turf care, using horticultural machinery.
- You should have the ability to communicate effectively with our clients, the operations team and designers.
- You should also be able to supervise, train and motivate horticultural assistants and apprentices.
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- Healthcare and subsidised gym membership
- Quality work wear and tools/kit
- Ongoing training and development
- Up to 33 days paid holiday (28 rising by 1 day each year up to 33 days per year)
- Profit sharing Scheme
- Be part of an ambitious, fun and award winning team!